Friday, May 13, 2011

Lincoln Lawyer (2011)


So let's get this out of the way: I hate it when previews for movies contain lines that the theatrical release does not. Ocean's 11 did this, and The Lincoln Lawyer did this "Why can't you get a real office?" "What's more fun, my office or mom's office?" when his daughter is in the car. See the trailer:



Why do they do this? I guess the movie marketers do their own thing, but still, it just pisses me off!

Aside from rants like the above, this was a great movie. Probably not Matthew's most powerful performance, I do like to see him do a bit more, but in general good movie, and the twists and turns kept me on my toes.

Michelle read the book, and said it stayed true to the book, so that's always a plus with movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment