Sunday, March 20, 2011

TRON: Legacy (2010)


For me, TRON: Legacy is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time!

The opening scene shows an actor with a similar hair-style to Jeff Bridges (at least, 1982 Jeff Bridges). At first I just figured we'd only see the back of Jeff... then as the scene progressed, it became evident to me that it was a digital character! WOW... neat! I kept watching, expecting to never see the digital face, but we did! So then I figured that was that, and they wouldn't risk using such a new technology throughout the whole film, and yet they do! I was impressed, and will be for some time.

Some things rubbed me a little weird, like the current-day Jeff Bridges' constant use of 1980s style 'man' and 'dude'. It kind of works, but also seems misplaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment